Working together to achieve balance in all aspects of life.
• Assistance with setting principle-guided, life goals, followed by coaching toward achievement of those goals
• Validation and Acceptance training for individuals, couples, and organizations (hospitals, group homes, nursing facilities, management teams, and schools)
• Reconciliation assistance for families and organizations
• Brief, solution-oriented psychotherapy (individuals, couples, and families)
• Psychiatric assessments with treatment recommendations sent to the referring medical provider (social worker, psychologist, physician, etc.)
• Psychiatric second opinions with recommendations (including potentially helpful medication considerations) provided to the referring psychiatrist or other referring physician
• Medication review and maintenance for patients who are otherwise stable
A fee schedule will be provided upon request by phone (919-967-6353) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).