Working together to achieve balance in all aspects of life.
Conflict Reduction Recommendations
Jim's six recommendations for long-term improvement in world conflicts:
1. Do not do to others what you do not want done to you no matter what others are doing to you
2. Listen with compassion to the concerns, hopes, and dreams of others, especially of those less fortunate than you
3. Look for ways that are mutually beneficial to satisfy the deepest longings of all concerned
4. Change any laws and regulations that do not reflect the first 3 principles
5. Use very large numbers of compassionately-trained police to apprehend and bring in for either treatment or trial all who are behaving contrary to the first 4 principles
6. Accept partial gains as important and encourage an attitude of being as loving as possible toward oneself and others as a new measure of personal success
Encourage an attitude of being as loving as possible toward oneself and others as a new measure of personal success!